Kazami-Ryu Shibari Level 1
In this class, students will learn the Kazami-ryu chest harness. One of the most comfortable and stable chest harness's ever designed.
Kazami-ryu Takatekote (chest harness)
- How to tie it and understand why you are tying it in this fashion.
- Tension - why it's important and how to create it in the chest harness
Safety and emergency procedures
- Identifying nerve paths and tying around them
- what to do in emergency situations.
- Futomomo (non suspension, 3 variations)
- Connective Bondage
- Rope Handling
Graduation is not necessarily just completing the class. Students must demonstrate the ability to consistently tie a suspension worthy 3 rope chest harness in 7 minutes and 30 seconds.